Monday, January 2, 2012

My introduction

I am the other half of this team, and right now I want to let be made known that I am the lesser of the two bloggers on this blog. I am not as prolific of a writer, not as coherent of a writer, and probably not as interesting of a reader writer (see what I mean), yet this blog was my idea why? Well, I want to be a better writer, so I needed an assignment, plus I have a terrible memory, so I read lots of books, but can't remember much of them. So...I decided to mesh my two deficiencies. Hopefully, I will become a better writer and remember more of what I read, so here goes...

1 comment:

  1. Oh no! This is Alex. I really don't like Kevin's self-criticism here. He is a wonderful writer! It must be so hard to be married to me: truly, no one's reviews can compete, it's not his fault!

    ReplyDelete