Monday, January 2, 2012

Blogging?!

After careful consideration (not really), I've decided that the best thing I could contribute to a blog would be my book reviews.  But until now, they were unavailable under my name.  They were all anonymously contributed!

So I am going to go through the painstaking process of (slowly) reproducing them here where they can be read and I can claim my rightful authorship of them.  I figure that's a good way to first establish why anyone should bother listening to me: before I give you my precious political observations, my various philosophical positions, and all the other self-absorbed gems I assume people have come to expect from bloggers (I wouldn't know; I don't really read blogs, and I'm really late to the blogosphere), I'd better build up some cred as to why you would care for my opinion.   So let's see where this goes.

So what follows for awhile will be book reviews, my favorite ones of which I am most proud.  Many were popular.  A few seemed to have caused minor controversy.  And while perhaps I don't feel as strongly about some of the books as I used to, if the reviews were funny enough I might reproduce them as they were.  

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment